You are Pre-Qualified to Contract with
Universal Tax Specialists!
Still Need Help?
No Problem. Call Chad
Follow these Step-by-Step Instructions to Submit your Initial Contracting!
1. Click “New User”
Note: If you have used SureLC with another marketing group, you can use your same email address, but a different password will be required.
2. Complete “Account Creation” steps.
3. Complete required details in each section (denoted with a *).
4. Upload the following items in the SCAN tab:
Four-hour NAIC training certificate (if required in your state)
AML training certificate
*PLEASE NOTE: Upload completion certificate unless taken through LIMRA. To take a course through LIMRA, click here.
5. Click “Request Appointment”.
6. Select the company you want to contract with.
7. Answer any carrier-specific questions.
8. Review each contract for accuracy.
9. Confirm your contract with your electronic signature.
10. Repeat the request appointment process for any additional carriers you want to contract with.
If you see the below, don't fret! There is a simple solution.
1. Click the small image of a lock in your URL bar.
2. To the right of where it says "Flash" change "Block" to Allow"
3. Refresh the Page
4. Register for a new account if you do not have one already and follow the instructions below.
Learn more about what makes UFC experts in the Premium Finance space.
Agent use only. Information provided is general and educational in nature, and is not intended to be, and should not be construed as, legal or tax advice. Universal Financial Consultants does not provide legal or tax advice. Laws of specific states or laws relevant to a particular situation may affect the applicability, accuracy or completeness of this information. Federal and state laws and regulations are complex and subject to change. Universal Financial Consultants makes no warranties with regard to the information or results obtained by its use. Universal Financial Consultants disclaims any liability arising out of an agent’s use of or reliance on, the information.
Copyright ©2020 Universal Financial Consultants. All Rights Reserved.